- Research into your interviewees for a little background
- Decide on a reason for the interview
- Plan the questions well in advance
- Agree them with your interviewee(s)
- Practise your questions without memorising them parrot fashion
- Write the questions on prompt cards
- Number the cards according to the sequence of questions
- Find out as much as possible about the venue and set up before hand
- Plan to wear colours that work with the environment
- Plan to take emergency supplies with out e.g. water, mints, tissues, wet wipes, brush/comb
Keep visiting for more hints and tips on creating video interviews and how they can be used in learning solutions.
If anyone has their own tips it would be super to hear them.